Terms & Conditions
- Credit Card - Your credit card information will be collected over the phone by our customer support representative.
- On delivery the balance is to be paid COD -CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK ONLY (US funds) directly to the driver of the truck.
- Car Carry agrees to have vehicle(s) described on quotation shipped on or about the dates requested. Car Carry will find a licensed Carrier (agent) to fulfill the terms and conditions of this agreement. Car Carry does not guarantee a specific pickup or delivery date.
- This order is subject to all terms and conditions of the Carrier’s bills of lading, copies of which are available at the office of Carrier and are incorporated herein.
- Carrier’s responsibility begins when the shipper or his/her agent signs the bill of lading at pickup, and terminates when the shipper or his/her agent signs the bill of lading at delivery. Car Carry must be notified, should the shipper be unavailable for pickup or delivery, and his or her agent must be designated at that time. If a carrier is sent out and vehicle cannot be picked up there will be an additional $75.00 rescheduling fee.
- Car Carry hereby notifies shipper that their vehicle will be driven on and off the transporter, or to and from the transporter at the pickup or delivery site. Should the carrier be unable to access either site, this does not relieve the consignee from making a reasonable effort to meet the truck at a suitable location. In order to fully deliver your vehicle you must be willing to travel up to 10 miles from the designated pickup or delivery point.
- All vehicles to be delivered with a balance due shall be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER or CASHIERS CHECK (U.S. funds only). Should delivery be attempted after attempted notification (3 to 24 hours voice notification to phone numbers provided by shipper) and shipper or his agent does not have proper funds or is unavailable to receive delivery, vehicle(s) will be taken to and left at the nearest terminal at the discretion of the carrier, where shipper will have to retrieve and pay for storage or re-delivery fees.
- Car Carry does not guarantee the PICK UP or DELIVERY dates of any transport as they are estimates due to varying conditions concerning open road transportation also Car Carry does not guarantee transport by any specific driver/carrier.
- If you are shipping an inoperable vehicle, you may be required to help load and unload said vehicle at the discretion of the driver. Should vehicle(s) become inoperable during transport, $150.00 will be due at time of delivery in addition to any other moneys owed. It is shipper’s responsibility to make sure vehicle is in proper working order. Problems, such as but not limited to, a dead battery, bad alternator, loose cables, etc. that make the vehicle inoperable during transport will increase the transport price by $150.00.
- Car Carry or its agents will not be responsible for vandalism, acts of God (fire, flooding, hail, sand storm, tornadoes, earthquakes) or objects flying from the road or sky during transport. Shippers should maintain their own insurance for these reasons. Enclosed transport is available at a higher price if necessary to ensure the condition of the vehicle.
- Shipper is responsible for preparing the vehicle(s) for transport, all loose parts fragile or protruding accessories, low hanging spoilers, fog lights, antennas, etc., must be removed and/or properly secured. Any part that falls off in transit is shipper’s responsibility, including damages done by said part to any and all vehicles involved.
- If damage should occur, all moneys owed for transport must be paid to initiate a claim. Damage must be noted in the proper place on the bill of lading, and signed by driver and shipper, regardless of weather, or time of day. Signing the bill of lading without any notation of damage verifies the that shipper or his or her agent has received the said vehicle in good condition, and that the Carrierand its Agents are relieved of any further responsibility. Shipper or his/her agent MUST check vehicle thoroughly.
- Car Carry and its agents must also be notified of any damage by phone within 24 hours. Shipper must submit in writing a description of damage, clear pictures, and 2 estimates within 10 days of receipt of said vehicle directly to the designated carrier for any resolution to be initiated. Car Carry will support you in this effort should such a problem occur, but in no way will Car Carry accept responsibility for any negligence of the assigned carrier. If your vehicle is valued at a higher than market rate, we suggest you purchase a special insurance rider OR pursue the enclosed transport option.
- Car Carry can only be liable for up to the amount of the deposit located on your quotation/invoice. In no case can Car Carry be held liable for the designated carrier’s damage. Car Carry will provide carriers insurance certificate and carrier information should any controversy arise.
- If you place an order with us, you have the option to cancel at any time prior to your vehicle being assigned to a transporter and you will not incur any charges. If you cancel your order AFTER YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN ASSIGNED TO A TRANSPORTER you will FORFEIT your FULL INITIAL DEPOSIT. If your vehicle is booked on a transporter before you email Car Carry your cancellation request, you will lose the amount of the scheduling fee. If you cancel your order prior to assignment of a Carrier you will receive a FULL refund of all monies paid to Car Carry and no more. It is Car Carry's goal to only get paid if we perform the services of an Auto Transport Broker. If a Carrier is assigned to your order and then you cancel your order, for any reason, you will FORFEIT your FULL INITIAL DEPOSIT paid to Car Carry to recover the costs for the Carrier's gas, logistics and lost fees. If you book your order with Car Carry to transport your vehicle and also book with multiple companies Car Carry reserves the right to CANCEL your order and the Customer will forfeit half (50%) of their initial deposit.
- Car Carry is a licensed and bonded Property Broker. WE are responsible for booking the shipment of cars with a licensed and insured Motor Carrier Corporation, who will handle their own damage claims. It may take a few weeks to process your claim, since the drivers must return to their terminals with the original Bill of Lading condition reports. Car Carry does not transport your vehicle or ensure it's transport. Car Carry provides the services of finding a licensed (by the Dept. of Transportation) & insured (we personally call the insurance company of the Carrier prior to dispatching the order) Auto Transport Carrier and logistically bringing the Carrier and the Customer together.
- Car Carry will not be responsible for any cargo left inside the vehicle. The DOT and local and the Federal government only allow up to 100 lbs of personal cargo to be transported with your vehicle within the trunk/Cargo space of your vehicle. It is up to the driver's discretion if said customer is in violation of this mandate and the driver can and will refuse to load your vehicle. This will result in the CUSTOMER'S LOSS OF THEIR INITIAL DEPOSIT due to violation of the Customer's transport agreement.
- By submitting your order online, Car Carry understands you are placing your order and accept the terms and conditions found here and on Car Carry's website. By providing Car Carry your Credit Card information to one of our representatives to book your order with us, you are agreeing to all of these Terms & Conditions.
- Customers must make their vehicle available during the transport time, if the vehicle becomes unavailable at any time after the order has been place and a carrier has been assigned, Car Carry reserves right to cancel the order with no refund.
Neither Car Carry nor its agents shall be responsible for the following:
- Damage to undercarriage, exhaust system, suspension, brakes, alignment or battery. (An inspection is not made of these components or systems at pickup location) therefore Car Carry or its agents do not accept responsibility for them.
- Damage not detected at pickup location due to poor weather or lighting conditions.
- Damage to car phones or antenna under any condition (suggests that they may be removed)
- Loss of or damage to audio or video equipment not installed at the factory. Including antenna that does not retract to within 2 inches of the vehicles body.
- Damage or fines incurred because shipper left personal or household items in vehicle.
- Damage caused by fluids or objects flying up from the roadway, or out of the sky.
- Damage to cloth or vinyl convertible or decorative tops.
- Damage caused by leaking fluids, such as but not limited to - motor oil, transmission fluid, brake fluid, power steering fluid, radiator coolant, or fallout resulting from acts of god.
- Damage caused by freezing of cooling system and/or battery.
- Damage caused by failure of factory tie-downs or pull through from tie-down holes.
- Damage to, or caused by any vehicle that cannot be driver on or off the transport under its own power. (Vehicle will not run, or has lost its braking system).
Our U.S. Department of Transportation Broker's license number is: 934357